- The company had several databases and applications to handle the different products and customers, but did not have the proper IT support
- The numerous machine critical servers, databases and applications increased as the company's business grew, and managing the infrastructure became complicated. The company did not have the requisite manpower to deal with the situation.
- They wanted a partner up for augmenting their IT staff who would be capable of managing the increasing demand of their business
About the Customer
The customer is a leading provider of motorcycle insurance in the UK, who also offers technical expertise and
exemplary customer service to riders.
- The tech support team at Flatworld Edge started by providing Level 1 support. Our team responds to the tickets and routes them to the respective IT professional, and resolves the minor issues by themselves on the spot
- Our team provides tech support 7 days a week, working 15 hours on weekdays and 9 hours on weekends
- We received training on the procedure for the company's ticket handling, and learnt all about the users and the systems
- The knowledge transfer for Level 2 support was completed, and the Flatworld Edge team moved on to providing Level 2 support to the company, increasing the number of tickets handled from 30% to 90%.
The Flatworld Edge IT support team now handles over 1000 tickets every month, allowing the customer to assign their own IT staff to new and critical projects crucial for business
This cost-effective solution from Flatworld Edge has succeeded in automating manual processes through the implementation of best practices in the industry
We are able to provide the customer with actionable insights, with the help of user friendly dashboards, regular reports, checklists and rosters