About the Customer
The customer is a global provider of mobile entertainment – they bring engaging apps, exciting games, media, social connections and m-learning together, via paid subscription portals. They have delivered these entertainment services across 4 continents, focusing on high growth regions, with 30 million+ subscribers in South Africa alone.
The customer wanted a reliable tech partner capable of providing 24/7 monitoring services, because they were critical to the business.
The customer could not have an automated system for monitoring alerts; they had to actually wake up their employees and ask them to work on them. It was not possible for the customer’s employees to work round the clock.
Our team at Flatworld EDGE had to monitor alerts from 10 different companies who had a tie-up with the customer.
Our team had to monitor alerts for South Africa and Kenya, which was in itself a difficult task.
We had to ensure that the business is running smoothly for the customer.
- The engineers and developers at Flatworld EDGE brainstormed how to make this possible for the customer.
- With our experience in helping a monitoring company to build their own tools, we were able to implement monitoring tools for our customer for getting the alerts.
- Whenever an alert is triggered we inform the telecom service provider.
- We succeeded in providing remote monitoring service that monitors every hour on the values through an online slack channel that enables making calls for communication.
- The customer now has 24/7 monitoring services thanks to the diligent Flatworld EDGE resources.
The customer’s employees are able to focus on their core business activities as this time consuming and monotonous work is efficiently handled by Flatworld.